Monkey Knife Fight Props for NFL Week 16
Use Bob Lung's favorite Week 16 player props on Monkey Knife Fight so you can have a green Christmas.
Each week of the season, we’ll provide our favorite plays for that particular week on Monkey Knife Fight. Be sure to check out the weekly podcast as well for even more picks and a deeper look at the week’s slate!
Create your FREE Monkey Knife Fight account, and they'll give you $5 to play their awesome player prop contests. And make sure you use promo code "DOC" to claim your 100% Instant Deposit Match up to $100 on your 1st deposit!
Best Picks for Week 16 Monkey Knife Fight Prop Games
Touchdown Dance (Early Slate)
- Sanders: Miles Sanders has averaged over 20 fantasy points per game with no touchdowns, so you know he’s due this week versus the Giants, who have allowed 11 rushing touchdowns this year.
- Brown: The setup and timing are perfect! No Chris Godwin. No Mike Evans. AB comes back and BAM! Touchdown! You know it’s going to happen.
- Kupp: Two words. Cooper Kupp. Oh yeah and the word, TOUCHDOWN! It’s happened almost every week this year. The Vikings rank DEAD LAST in giving up fantasy points to receivers with 16 receiving touchdowns. This one is a no-brainer.
- Sanders: Sanders has AVERAGED 20 fantasy points over the past two games without scoring a touchdown. Since he’s going against a Giants defense that ranks 25th in giving up fantasy points to running backs, I’d say take the MORE here.
- Golladay: Golladay has sucked all year. He only has one game over 10.5 fantasy points and that was way back in Week 4. This offense sucks and everyone knows that. I’m taking the LESS for this one.
- Kupp: The Vikings are dead last in giving up fantasy points to wide receivers and we know Kupp has scored more than 23.5 fantasy points in many games this year. In fact, on the road versus a bad defense he is averaging 26.50 fantasy points per game and has been 100% consistent this year. He’s definitely a MORE.
- Jefferson: Jefferson has also been very good this season and even though the Rams rank 15th in giving up fantasy points to receivers so far this year, that doesn’t phase Jefferson as he has averaged 21.32 fantasy points per game and has been very consistent at 80% in those game scenarios. So, I’ll take the MORE on this one as well.